Robbins Rehabilitation is a family owned and operated physical therapy practice that has been healing patients for over 15 years. Over that time we have developed a team approach that is focused on helping our patients recover faster and more completely than any other physical therapy practice in the Lehigh Valley. We are personally invested in your recovery because we stake our reputation on patient results.
Why choose Robbins
- Fast, Convenient Care: We can usually evaluate you within 24 hours of calling our office depending on your schedule. The faster you can start, the faster you get better. We are open early and late to accommodate you. Our offices are located immediately off of Route 33 and 22 so we are easy to get to.
- Personalized Care: You will receive a complete evaluation of your injury by a Doctor of Physical Therapy who will diagnose you and develop a treatment plan specific to you. There is no “cookie-cutter” protocol you will see in larger hospital and surgical systems. You are a unique person with an issue particular to you, not a cookie.
- Consistent Care: If you want to stay with the same therapist during your recovery, you can. No more getting bounced around to 4 different therapists that you will see in larger systems. We use a team approach and work together to make sure you recover as quickly as possible.
- Cost Savings: Health care is getting VERY expensive. Depending on your insurance, you will pay significantly less in deductibles and co-insurances at a private practice. The same services at the hospital can cost 3-5 times as much because of billing procedures. We are happy to answer specific questions about this because insurance is VERY confusing as well. Just contact us.
- You Don’t Need a Prescription: Our therapists have Direct Access Licenses so they can evaluate you and start treatment even if you don’t have a script from your doctor. Remember, the faster you start therapy, the faster you get better.
- Free Pain and Movement Evaluation: Not sure if Physical Therapy is right for you? No worries. You can schedule a FREE 30 minute Pain and Movement Evaluation and get one-on-one time with a physical therapist at no cost! We want to eliminate any barriers to getting you better and give you the answers you need. You have nothing to lose besides your pain!
- Cutting Edge Equipment: We have the only two Pneumex Unweighting Treadmills in the area. They allow you to return to normal walking and running faster and provide mechanical traction to the lumbar spine for our back pain patients. This often provides immediate relief. We also have two of the 10 Orthobikes on the planet! Their design allows our hip, knee, and ankle patients to regain full motion faster and easier than any other equipment on the market. Our Easton office even offers a rock climbing wall that we use to rehabilitate all kinds of injuries and teach patients to climb walls like Spiderman! (Results may vary depending on radioactive spider bites)