Back and Hip pain is a common problem that we diagnose and treat in our offices. Your whole body works together but the back and hip are very closely related. Do you experience:
- Pain in the back or hip at rest (just sitting or standing still)?
- Pain or difficulty with bending forward to pick something up off the floor?
- Stiffness or tightness that doesn’t allow you to get up from a chair without using your hands?
- Pain with prolonged walking, sitting, or standing?
- Pain radiating down your leg to your knee, ankle or foot?
- Unexplained weakness or inability to do activity you used to do before?
These are all signs that something is WRONG. It could be a small or large problem depending on the severity of the symptoms. The key is to identify what is causing your pain and resolve it as fast as possible. Small problems become big problems when left untreated and we want to help you feel better and avoid serious damage to your back and hip.