Foot and ankle pain is a common problem that we diagnose and treat in our offices. Our ankles, feet and toes take a lot of abuse and are very often injured. It is one of the most common problem areas that we see in our patients. Do you experience:
- Pain in the foot or ankle at rest (just sitting or standing still)?
- Pain in your heel when you put weight on it?
- Stiffness or tightness that doesn’t allow you to get up from a chair without using your hands?
- Pain with prolonged walking, sitting, or standing?
- Numbness or burning in your foot?
- Difficulty balancing on one foot?
- Unexplained weakness or inability to do activity you used to do before?
These are all signs that something is WRONG. It could be a small or large problem depending on the severity of the symptoms. The key is to identify what is causing your pain and resolve it as fast as possible. Small problems become big problems when left untreated and we want to help you feel better and avoid serious damage to your foot and ankle.