Neck and shoulder pain is a common problem that we diagnose and treat in our offices. Your whole body works together but the neck and shoulder are very closely related. Do you experience:
- Pain in the neck or shoulder at rest (just sitting still)?
- Pain or difficulty with reaching overhead?
- Stiffness or tightness that doesn’t allow you to turn your head fully?
- A lack of full motion in the shoulder?
- Unexplained weakness or inability to do activity you used to do before?
These are all signs that something is WRONG. It could be a small or large problem depending on the severity of the symptoms. The key is to identify what is causing your pain and resolve it as fast as possible. Small problems become big problems when left untreated and we want to help you feel better and avoid serious damage to your neck and shoulder.