Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Person We Are Looking For?
Do you want to work for one of the Top Workplaces in The Lehigh Valley?
This is an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY please read to the end.
We’re a Physical Therapy practice aiming to help people get back to their best. You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more out of life!
We are growing so quickly that we need a new team members!
Here’s what you’ll get when you join the Robbins Rehabilitation East Team:
1. Coaching Training - We are obsessed with personal and professional development. Something you’ve always wanted to learn? We offer professional and personal development opportunities, so let us know what you want to learn, and we will make it happen.
- You will be enrolled in Robbins Rehabilitation East University and have access to our library of online courses and books designed to develop you personally and professionally.
2. Full Training and Support – Every new team member will go through a training course to make sure you are fully confident in your role. We also run a peak performance environment with daily, weekly and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals.
3. Experience on an award-winning team- You are working with the very best at what we do. We regularly win awards and have been honored as one of the top workplaces in the Lehigh Valley three years in a row because of how much our team loves their jobs. If you are a team player who wants to achieve goals and be successful, we are for you
4. Amazing growth prospects & long-term career growth– You'll get to work in a fast-growing physical therapy company, where there are many growth opportunities, personally and professionally.
5. The Culture - Forget the traditional corporate culture. We left that behind years ago for a reason and have created something entirely different! At Robbins Rehabilitation East we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
Interested in joining our team? We’d love to speak with you and see if you are a good fit for our team.
See below for details of available jobs.
Great experience, could hardly walk 2 weeks ago. With Todd's GREAT guidance, I am leaving with no pain. I would absolutely recommend Robbins Rehab. Thanks for everything.
My experience here has been a good one. The therapist have done a wonderful job and I leave this place feeling a lot better then when I first came in. I came here because of a balance problem and the improvement is evident. Now I can drive without any fear.
I got all my questions answered about the pain in my neck that goes down to my hand. Robbins Rehabilitation got me in to see a therapist the same day I called and I felt better after just one visit!