Hello Robbins Rehab East Family,
As the world health community continues to monitor closely the emergence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we want our patients at Robbins Rehabilitation East to know that we are taking the necessary measures to maintain the health of both our patients and our staff. We also do not want our patients care to be delayed due to missed appointments. Interruption in care will lengthen recovery periods and the time it will take to return to full function. We would personally be severely disappointed if your plan of care is paused and you have a setback in your recovery. We feel confident that continuing your physical therapy is not only safe, but a very important part of your recovery. Your safety, our teams safety, and your family’s safety is our number one priority.
Precautionary Measures That Robbins Is Taking:
- Our front desk staff will be asking patients if they have experienced any symptoms of coronavirus recently.
- If a patient needs to cancel an appointment due to illness, Robbins will not charge a cancellation fee.
- Our therapists and support staff will be washing their hands before, during, and after every patient interaction. If you are more comfortable receiving treatment from a therapist wearing gloves, we will accommodate that.
- We will have antibacterial gel at the front of every office when patients come in and when patients leave and they will be instructed to use it. All therapist and support staff will also be using it.
- If you have a compromised immune system or other concerns and want to be treated In a private treatment room we will accommodate that request.
- If schools are closed and you are in charge of childcare you can bring your children with you to the office. We have plenty of PT toys to play with for them.
- We are being uber diligent in cleaning all surfaces and everything that patients or our team touches.
- We are a small practice. There are a limited amount of patients and staff combined in each location’s rehab facility at one time, limiting groups of people coming together.
Video Appointments Available Upon Request:
- With the emergence of COVID-19 Virus patients experiencing a fever or who suffer a weakened immune system may not be able to leave their home to come to their appointment.
- We are now using digital information and communication technologies to help continue managing your physical therapy. Secure video appointments and initial evaluations are now being offered at Robbins Rehabilitation East.
- For existing patients who are experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus or are immunocompromised and prefer to make a secure remote video appointment, please call us at 908-454-2404 and speak with Kianna for additional information.
We will continue to keep you up dated on any changes in our schedule but we are open and helping all of our patients get to recovery as fast as possible.
With that being said, if you are experiencing symptoms of the Coronavirus, please take the necessary precautionary measures. We want to prevent the spread of this virus as much as possible. We also do not want our patients to be concerned with coming in for treatment. A hiccup in your treatment schedule could set back your recovery which we do not want to see happen.
Please call our office at 908-454-2404 if you have any further questions or concerns.
Great experience, could hardly walk 2 weeks ago. With Todd's GREAT guidance, I am leaving with no pain. I would absolutely recommend Robbins Rehab. Thanks for everything.
My experience here has been a good one. The therapist have done a wonderful job and I leave this place feeling a lot better then when I first came in. I came here because of a balance problem and the improvement is evident. Now I can drive without any fear.
I got all my questions answered about the pain in my neck that goes down to my hand. Robbins Rehabilitation got me in to see a therapist the same day I called and I felt better after just one visit!