Robbins Health & Wellness is on an exciting endeavor to invest in our
communities to increase the overall health and longevity of everyone. We deeply
believe in making a change in people’s wellbeing to allow everyone the ability to
live their best life free of unnecessary disease or impairment. Robbins Health &
Wellness was created to help people take control of their lives using models that
incorporate the entire person using our 8 pillars of wellness. Our process is in
depth and includes partnerships with like-minded care givers to provide a high
standard of care.
Did you know?
Enhancing healthspan, boils down to avoiding or prolonging three categories of decline:
- Cognitive: decline in executive function, processing speed, and memory
- Physical: decline in stability, flexibility, mobility, strength, muscle mass,
bone density, aerobic function, anaerobic function, functional movement,
freedom from pain, and sexual function.
- Individuals with high muscle mass have a 200% decrease in likelihood of death compared to someone with low muscle mass at any point of time
- Humans naturally lose 2 – 4 % of strength every year.
- Individuals at the bottom 25% V02 max (maximal rate of oxygen consumption attainable during physical exertion) have a 400% increase likelihood of death compared to someone at the top 25% of VO2 max at any point of time.
- Emotional: decline in mindfulness, stress tolerance, social support, sense of purpose, fulfillment, and relationality