Request a free consultation today to see how epat can help you! Fill out the form below or call us at:
What Is EPAT?
Here at Robbins Rehabilitation East, we are constantly investing in revolutionary education and equipment that produces better patient outcomes. We recently purchased a EPAT therapy unit, also commonly known as Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology. EPAT therapy works by directing bursts of high-pressure sound waves through the skin to target the desired musculoskeletal tissue. This is an evidence-based treatment that gets to the root of your pain, facilitating healing and accelerating your recovery. EPAT improves your body’s regenerative potential, rather than further damaging an area that has degenerated because of poor blood flow, tissue injury, overuse or weakness. I have poured through countless clinical studies and consulted with professionals around the country to ensure the safety and efficacy of this FDA approved device.
What are the main benefits of EPAT?
Our cost is up to 80% less than other providers for the same exact service!
Sara Altonen - Olympic Gymnast and Pole Vaulter
What Makes EPAT Therapy Unique?
- No anesthesia required
- No risk of infection
- No scarring
- No downtime
- Cost effective
- Faster, easier healing
What Does EPAT Therapy Treat?
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Heel Spurs
- Tennis and Golfers elbow
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Calcific tendinosis
- Tendonitis of rotator cuff muscles
- Patellar tendonitis
- Shin splints
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Lumbar and cervical spine regions
- Chronic muscular pain
- Many other conditions of the musculoskeletal syndrome
- Research has also shown the ability to reduce keloid scars
What you need to know:
- A typical session lasts between 5-10 minutes depending on the particular disorder being treated
- Sessions are typically administered once per week over a four-week period.
- Device-to-skin contact is necessary so wearing appropriate attire is recommended.
- We have both male and female staff members qualified to administer the treatment
- Treatment is done in a private room to ensure patient privacy, comfort, and safety.
If you have pain, give EPAT a try. The results are shocking!
Call us TODAY at 908-454-2404 to see if EPAT therapy is right for you!
Great experience, could hardly walk 2 weeks ago. With Todd's GREAT guidance, I am leaving with no pain. I would absolutely recommend Robbins Rehab. Thanks for everything.
My experience here has been a good one. The therapist have done a wonderful job and I leave this place feeling a lot better then when I first came in. I came here because of a balance problem and the improvement is evident. Now I can drive without any fear.
I got all my questions answered about the pain in my neck that goes down to my hand. Robbins Rehabilitation got me in to see a therapist the same day I called and I felt better after just one visit!