Foot and ankle pain is a common problem that we diagnose and treat in our offices. Our ankles, feet and toes take a lot of abuse and are very often injured. It is one of the most common problem areas that we see in our patients. Do you experience:
- Pain in the foot or ankle at rest (just sitting or standing still)?
- Pain in your heel when you put weight on it?
- Stiffness or tightness that doesn’t allow you to get up from a chair without using your hands?
- Pain with prolonged walking, sitting, or standing?
- Numbness or burning in your foot?
- Difficulty balancing on one foot?
- Unexplained weakness or inability to do activity you used to do before?
These are all signs that something is WRONG. It could be a small or large problem depending on the severity of the symptoms. The key is to identify what is causing your pain and resolve it as fast as possible. Small problems become big problems when left untreated and we want to help you feel better and avoid serious damage to your foot and ankle.
Pain or an inability to do an activity you once could are signs that something is WRONG. The key is to identify what is causing your pain and resolve it as fast as possible. Small problems become big problems when left untreated and we want to help you feel better and avoid serious damage.
You need to be evaluated by a professional to determine the best course of action for you to take.
What if you could get real answers in the next 24 hours?
What if it was FREE?
This is what the Free Pain and Movement Evaluation at Robbins Rehabilitation is all about!
You can schedule 30 minutes one-on-one with a Doctor of Physical Therapy and get real answers about what is causing your pain. All you have to do is schedule your appointment today and you will feel better tomorrow. What are you waiting for?