Knee pain is a common problem that we diagnose and treat in our offices. The knee is under a lot of stress and it takes a lot of abuse throughout your life. Do you experience:
- Pain in the Knee at rest (just sitting or standing still)?
- Pain or difficulty with squatting down pick something up off the floor?
- Stiffness or tightness that doesn’t allow you to get up from a chair without using your hands?
- Pain with prolonged walking, sitting, or standing?
- Pain with going up or down stairs?
- Unexplained weakness or inability to do activity you used to do before?
These are all signs that something is WRONG. It could be a small or large problem depending on the severity of the symptoms. The key is to identify what is causing your pain and resolve it as fast as possible. Small problems become big problems when left untreated and we want to help you feel better and avoid serious damage to your knee.
Pain or an inability to do an activity you once could are signs that something is WRONG. The key is to identify what is causing your pain and resolve it as fast as possible. Small problems become big problems when left untreated and we want to help you feel better and avoid serious damage.
You need to be evaluated by a professional to determine the best course of action for you to take.
What if you could get real answers in the next 24 hours?
What if it was FREE?
This is what the Free Pain and Movement Evaluation at Robbins Rehabilitation is all about!
You can schedule 30 minutes one-on-one with a Doctor of Physical Therapy and get real answers about what is causing your pain. All you have to do is schedule your appointment today and you will feel better tomorrow. What are you waiting for?