Knee pain is a common problem that we diagnose and treat in our offices. The knee is under a lot of stress and it takes a lot of abuse throughout your life. Do you experience:
- Pain in the Knee at rest (just sitting or standing still)?
- Pain or difficulty with squatting down pick something up off the floor?
- Stiffness or tightness that doesn’t allow you to get up from a chair without using your hands?
- Pain with prolonged walking, sitting, or standing?
- Pain with going up or down stairs?
- Unexplained weakness or inability to do activity you used to do before?
These are all signs that something is WRONG. It could be a small or large problem depending on the severity of the symptoms. The key is to identify what is causing your pain and resolve it as fast as possible. Small problems become big problems when left untreated and we want to help you feel better and avoid serious damage to your knee.